WELCOME TO VLEAGUE 2018
Registration Starts 1st April
DLF HOROSCOPE //
IRON CHEF HOUSE
3 – 7
0 – 8
4 – 6
2 – 7
2 – 5
1 – 6
2 – 8
1 – 5
5 – 2
6 – 2
4 – 6
6 – 3
7 – 3
8 – 1
4 – 2
7 – 2
6 – 1
1 – 7
4 – 4
4 – 4
8 – 0
2 – 6
4 – 6
7 – 1
8 – 2
2 – 4
6 – 4
4 – 2
6 – 4
6 – 4
4 – 4
7 – 2
THE GOURD CAFE
5 – 1
2 – 7
1 – 7
2 – 7
7 – 2
3 – 5
4 – 4
2 – 4
Legend: Blue = Away, Green = Home.
Rules And Regulations
League Players must possess a valid VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT.
Players without a valid VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT cannot register for the league.
Definition of a valid VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT is it must has a valid USERNAME or LOGIN ID, rating & flight when playing any x01 or Cricket game in VDARTS machine.
Team players must always use the same VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT registered for the league to play in the league matches.
League players are recommended to use the same VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT for all VDARTS MALAYSIA LEAGUE or CHAMPIONSHIP – ( V LEAGUE, OUTLINE LEAGUE, ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP, etc. )
Vulgarities, sexists, humiliating, racist, insulting, offensive, etc words are not allowed to be used for ACCOUNT NAMES & CATCH PHRASES. Failure to abide by this rule may result in the player being disqualified & suspension rules apply.
It is mandatory for all players to note down their USERNAME or LOGIN ID & PASSWORD. In case they forgotten OR lose their MEMBER CARD, machine will provide the QR CODE for VDARTS APP to scan their account information such as name, rating and flight.
All players have to play with the registered VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT or CARD that belong to them. Impersonation is when a player who is registered/not registered in the tournament found using another player’s ACCOUNT or CARD to play in the tournament. The usage of another darter or friend’s VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT or Card for this competition is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. It is a very serious offence and clearly an intention to cheat. Organiser reserved the rights to disqualify the player if found guilty.
- All changes to Team Lineup can be done after the announcement of OPEN WINDOW TRANSFER.
- WINDOW TRANSFER will OPEN AFTER MATCH 3 and will be CLOSE AFTER MATCH 5 for every team.
- All teams are allowed up to 2 changes (replacement or additions) during window period. All teams must not exceed 6 players at any point in time.
- SPECIAL REQUEST for transfer will be consider by the management. Special request terms will be as followed :-
- Top 3 players combine rating has exceeded 48.
- Injuries and emergency cases that require the respective player to withdraw from the team.
- Received complaints of sandbagging towards the particular team or player.
- Failed to followed RULE ( H ) in VDARTS MEMBER ACCOUNT & CARD.
- Players are allowed to be transferred in terms of top 3 players combined rating did not exceed 48.
- Team Captain must submit the request form formally via Email to the League Management. Phone calls and text messages will not be entertained.
- League Management shall make the final decision on approvals of any changes in team lineup.
- A sandbagger is a player who:-
- Intentionally submits his/her rating at the point of entry ( or allow to be submitted ) at a much lower rating than his/her actual rating OR
- Manipulates their game average ( e.g. by throwing outs or intentional missing ) to lower their rating, in order to gain advantage by way to partner another sandbagger or ranking position.
- Team Captains are responsible to verify that his/her team member’s ratings, as reported in the league, are accurate at all times.
- Any team captain may file an official complain via email along with details of the offending player and description of the incident(s). Any evidence submitted ( such as stats, other card rating, video/picture) would also be useful.
- If the League Management discovers that a player has been sandbagging or playing with a rating that is drastically different than his TRUE RATING, the management will remove the player immediately and will be suspended from the league for this season.
Men & Ladies : Long Pants/ Jeans with covered shoes. ( No Slippers, Sandals, Singlets, Shorts and Skirts )
*** Player who does not abide to the above dress code will not be allowed to play in any league matches***
- Match re-schedule is allowed in the terms of must be arranged in advance, at least 3 working days before the actual match date.
- The re-schedule match date must be BEFORE THE ORIGINAL MATCH DATE, NOT AFTER.
- Both team captains & shop owner must agree to the reschedule date & the team captain requesting for the re-schedule must inform the League Management of the new date.
- Re-schedule of match is strictly NOT ALLOWED on the remaining last 2 matches.
- All teams are limited to a maximum of 2 Re-Schedule per season.
- Any team that decided to let the opponent team walkover the game for the first time will not only obtain ZERO ( 0 ) points, and will also be deduct TEN ( 10 ) points. Walkover for the second time will be suspended for the whole season with no refund.
- If team / player(s) is/are discovered to be intentionally losing their games so as to gain a preferential spot in ranking or to manipulate their rating, league management will investigate the issue. If found guilty, the team or player(s) involved will be disqualified from continuing in the league immediately regardless of positions. Game(s) won will be reversed.
- Each player may play only 1 match in each parts. The same player can only play the next match in the next part.
- Burst rule INDIVIDUAL + 3 – 3 applied to all matches.
- Winning results of both x01 and cricket games are fully determine by the machine itself. The purpose of announcing this is to prevent confusion amongst players during the match play.
- If both team scores the same scores or having the same balance in any x01 and cricket by any chance, PLAYER THAT GOES FIRST WILL BE THE WINNER.
EXAMPLE : CRICKET MATCH, ROUND 15
PLAYER A – 265 – GOES FIRST
PLAYER B – 265, PLAYER “A” GOES FIRST, SO THE WINNER FOR THIS MATCH WILL BE PLAYER “A” REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT OF HOUSES THEY HAVE CLOSED.
** SAME GOES TO X01 GAMES**
Team points will be calculate based on total legs won PLUS 1 BONUS POINTS for every night’s match won.
Offensive & Abusive Languages
Use of vulgar language demeans the sport, the shop environment, fellow players and overall respect to yourself and the whole championship. If found guilty, organiser will disqualify with no further questions.
Provocation & Threats
Provocation/ threats/ taunting opponent during the games will also results in offending players and will be disqualify.
Violence and Fights
Use of violence by player(s) will not be tolerated. All player(s) involved in a physical fight, regardless of reason(s), will be disqualify and banned from joining the Ultimate Championship indefinitely.
Slamming or punching the machine/board.
Slamming or punching the board/machine are highly prohibited. Any players found doing so will be disqualify immediately and suspended for the season.
Organiser’s decision is FINAL. Any dissatisfaction or complaints shall be sent through email to [email protected]